Krazy Deal Daze is more than money-saving just finding krazy deals and money-saving inspiration. You got to have money to spend, to cash in on those krazy deals.
Are you looking for a side hustle to make a little extra cash? Who isn’t, am I right?
What would you do with a little extra money each week? Pay bills? Buy groceries? Perhaps save it for a vacation or a deposit for a house?
Luckily, it’s never been easier to make extra money from the comfort of your own home!
- Become a virtual assistant.
If you can copy and paste data, then you can easily become a virtual
assistant. While some of the tasks involved may be more complicated than
copying and pasting, most tasks will not need much skill or experience,
yet can earn you a healthy amount if you find the right client.
● There are dedicated sites online, such as Upwork, where you can bid for virtual assistant jobs. You can also find work on social media if you keep your eyes open.
- Sell on eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace. We all have things around our homes that we no longer want or
need. Rather than leaving them to gather dust, you could list them for
● You could even buy from other sellers cheaply before relisting the items for a small profit yourself after you’ve clean up and repaired the items. Furniture flipping is a lovely side hustle.
- Trade cryptocurrency. While cryptocurrency is still relatively new, there are still plenty of people online making money by trading Bitcoin or digital currency. To get started you can use this link to start your portfolio on Robinhood and get a free stock just for signing up. As with anything else you want to sell, the way to profit is to sell at a higher price than you bought it.
- Sell services on Fiverr. If
you have any skills, such as writing, design, or many others, you can offer
your services on Fiverr or one of the many marketplaces online.
● Work may be slow when you first start selling on these sites, but once you start making sales and your reputation grows, you can start to make more money.
- Start a blog. Do you have a
particular passion or subject that you know a lot about? If you do,
consider writing a blog. Whether your passion is dogs or fashion, if you
can write about the subject, then your audience will grow.
● Before long you’ll be able to earn money from commissions from products you recommend or from accepting advertising, like Google Ads, on your site.
- Social media management.
Nowadays, most people and businesses have a social media presence. If a
company wishes to reach their target audience, it’s important to keep
posting content to their social media accounts. This is where you can come
in and offer your social media management services.
● If you have any experience in growing a social media following, you can charge these companies to grow their channels for them.
- Affiliate marketing. Affiliate
marketing involves creating content to promote various product offers and
services. You receive a commission
from any product bought from your affiliate link. You can promote
these products on your blog or social media accounts.
There are thousands of niches to
choose from, with plenty of money to be made from selling in-demand products.
● You can find products to promote from marketplaces like Clickbank, Amazon, or JVZoo. You can also find many websites that offer affiliate programs for their products Amazon, ShareASale, Rakuten, and Impact to name a few.
- Create online courses. This
can also be a great way to make money at home by teaching others how to do
any skill that you know. There are many ways to do this.
You can create a digital product
that you could sell, like an eBook.
You could create a YouTube channel
where you teach your skills to others. With YouTube, you may not make much
money to start, but if you stick with it, creating new videos on a regular
basis, then you could grow a following and create a passive income stream that
could last for years.
● Create courses to upload to course marketplaces like Udemy, Teachable, Kajabi, or many more. You make money by selling access to your courses.
Basically, if you know how to do anything online or know more about a topic than the average person, you can monetize that skill or knowledge online.
Making money at home is certainly possible, and for some of the ideas, you need very little skill or expertise, making them suitable for just about anyone.Thank you for stopping by and checking out our 8 Ways to Make Extra Money at Home. So which side hustle do you fancy? What other side hustles would you suggest? Be sure to let us know in the comments below! If you enjoyed this post, we’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter and/or Facebook. Don't want to lose this? Pin it on Pinterest so you can get back to it later!
Have a great day!
- Why Online Shopping is the Best Way to Shop
- Tips for Finding a Budget-Friendly Repair Company to Fix Your Heater
- Smart Strategies for Getting the Best Deal on a New Mattress
- 4 Budget-Friendly Ways to Brighten Up a Dingy Home
- Best Practices When Shopping Online
- 4 Tips for Saving Money on Your Next Home Improvement
- CouponPaste Chrome Extension Review and How-To
- Handy Tips on Interior Design that Won’t Break the Bank
- Large Family? Our Best Tips for Saving Money at the Grocery Store
- Top 10 Budgeting Strategies To Help You Curb Overspending