September marks the closing of summer and the beginning of the Fall season and everything pumpkin spice!
Of course, you'll also be seeing some nice deals on summer attire as they make room for the upcoming fall inventory.
School supplies! Whether your child is doing in-person learning or Remote eLearning. You should be able to find some really good deals on school supplies.
So, if you're like me and always looking to save even more money on your online purchases two of my go-to coupon and coupon code browser extensions are Honey and Rakuten. Ibotta has recently launched a Beta Browser that is on the fast track to becoming my favorite browser, I highly recommend checking it out and giving it a try! I also recommend using cashback apps to earn money back on your every day in-store and online purchases. My favorite cashback apps are Ibotta and Fetch Rewards.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out our September Shopping Guide! What sales and deals do you look forward to in September? What other apps, and/or browser extensions do you like to use to save money? Be sure to let us know in the comments below! If you enjoyed this post, we’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter and/or Facebook. Don't want to lose this? Pin it on Pinterest so you can get back to it later!
- Why Online Shopping is the Best Way to Shop
- Tips for Finding a Budget-Friendly Repair Company to Fix Your Heater
- Smart Strategies for Getting the Best Deal on a New Mattress
- 4 Budget-Friendly Ways to Brighten Up a Dingy Home
- Best Practices When Shopping Online
- 4 Tips for Saving Money on Your Next Home Improvement
- CouponPaste Chrome Extension Review and How-To
- Handy Tips on Interior Design that Won’t Break the Bank
- Large Family? Our Best Tips for Saving Money at the Grocery Store
- Top 10 Budgeting Strategies To Help You Curb Overspending